Potash Barns, Brundish, Suffolk (option to extend until Mon 14th)
Let your summer linger longer with this beautiful rural weekend yoga retreat.
Taught in conjunction with the lovely and highly experienced Anna Taylor, we will combine restorative practices to ease away your stresses and strains and invigorating, dynamic vinyasa practices to enliven your energies.
As well as offering the opportunity to dive deeper into your yoga practice, the retreat will provide plenty of time away from the busyness of life to relax, take a treatment, soak up the beautiful surroundings, or head off to explore the stunning scenery nearby.
The weekend begins at 4pm on Friday and closes at 4pm Sunday and includes:
- 4 yoga sessions (all levels) with an optional extra session for more advanced practioners, wishing to refine elements of their practice
- Two experienced teachers, with more than 4000 hours of teaching all abilities under their belts. Delivering and supporting you in each class.
- 2 evening meditation/relaxation sessions
- Delicious vegetarian catering:full board
Accommodation on Friday & Saturday evening, with option to book an extra night at Potash on Sunday night. (self catering post retreat times) for those that would like to extend their stay.
Prices are from £320 per person*
One large beamed room with shower is available for £340 per person*
There is an option to extend your stay until 10am Monday 14th (self catering post retreat) for an additional £30 per person
Please note that:
- a deposit of £150 is required in order to secure your place
- full payment is required by Friday 30th July 2015
- treatments are offered at an additional charge
- the retreat is non smoking, no alcohol, low technology (we appreciate that guests need to keep in touch with loved ones but ask that use of phones, ipods, computers etc are kept to a minimum).
*Prices are based on two sharing a twin/double
For more information on Potash Barns and Anna Taylor please visit:
Anna : www.mindbodybalance.co.uk