An Immersion for Yoga Teachers
Learn tools after Yoga teacher training to feel well prepared and forge your own path.
Saturday 18th November 2017
Many Yoga teachers can become overwhelmed and drained at trying to distinguish yourself in the Yoga world and establish a sustainable teaching career.
My mantra is work smarter not harder to stay inspired, motivated and happy as a teacher.
It is possible to sustain a long term yoga business and it’s my wish to support and guide other Yoga teachers that feel confused or lack confidence to step into your light and do your wonderful thing.
The afternoon will be a mix of a short physical practice, written exercises, discussion and Q&A
Breakdown of the session
- Get into the zone – a 30 min asana practice, experience a class with a theme of empowerment which can be used to prepare your body & voice before teaching, and returned to in home practice.
- Class plans – how to begin building a library of sessions without constantly re- inventing the wheel.
- Get down to Business – gain more clarity on the bigger picture, answer a series of powerful questions, through written exercises to highlight what drains your energy and what you would love to create.
- How – to build courage to put yourself out there, deal with set backs and to trust what you have to offer is of high value to your community.
- Expect a session bursting full of advice from a Yoga teacher veteran and enjoy masterminding with other positive vibe Yoga entrepreneurs.
Investment £28 Places are limited to 10 Book Online
Venue: Akasha Yoga Centre, 35 Wollaton Rd, Beeston, Nottingham NG9 2NG
This is not for you if:
You like to use teaching time as your self practice
You’re happy trying a hodge podge of things
You’re not interested in building healthy teacher-student relationships
Your teaching is just a hobby
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also enjoy
Join the Yoga Mentor Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/yogamentorgroup/